The app story
The SDF application project is a project I start from scratch. I will develop a mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone with Xamarin Forms.
SDF stands for “Sans Domicile Fixe” it means homeless in french. I chose this name because I will deploy the application in France first. And depends on the result, if the application can really helps the community, I may deploy it for every country I can.
I hope this application will help to fill the gap between homeless people and people who want to help their neighborhood.
Why would people being interested by the application ? Charity I guess.
Content of the app
The app will use geolocation. And nothing more sophisticated.
It will be simple: composed 5 or 6 pages.
- The main page: the menu, composed of a profil area and some links to access to other pages
- The location page: where you see the homeless people on a map
- The history page: it will display the actions realized by the user
- The help page / about page: a tutorial of the app and some other information
- The community of the app history